Friday, August 31, 2012

Christian Art by Kathy Clark

 
I have been serving the Lord Jesus Christ since 1976 when He
turned my life upside-down. I have never looked back, and never
want to do anything but love Him more with each passing day. 
He is able to make everything in your life have meaning. Sorrow
may last for the night but joy comes in the morning.  
 
 
 
 
I love to take the things God has made and turn them into art that
reflects a portion of scripture or inspiring message. I hope you
enjoy my web page Kathy Clark's Photography and Art

This is the Link for my faith and bible verse gallery
Faith and Bible Verse Gallery
 
Click the link below each image for my web page
 
 
The Greatest Of These Is Love


You Are More Valuable To God


Whiter Than Snow


The Seed In Good Ground


I Am The Rose Of Sharon


I pray your life will be filled with all of God's good things.
Know that He loves you so much that He gave his life to set
you free, and bring you peace.  Blessings to you and your family.

Check out one of my favorite sites:

Sermonindex


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Brandy. I love God's infinite variety and perfection with which He created it, and eagles eye, a blade of grass, mankind, an orca, etc. What wonders to behold. Glory to God.

      Delete